Biggest M!Reader group on DA!
Created Jul 2013
Hi! This is a group for male!reader inserts. Anyone is welcome to join or add their male/gender neutral!reader fanfictions!
We're the biggest M!Reader group on DA and proud of it! Come join us and have a part in growing our little community of readers!
Our Admins are always ready to help if you ever need anything, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you're hesitant about joining the group!
Thanks, and have an awesome day!
Tiny Dogs, Big Hearts!
Created Aug 2013
Created Sep 2012
You are cheerful welcome in our community. We are very happy that you visit us and read this introduction we wrote for you. We've waited for you and finally you are here. Let's explain you some things about this group !
What is All-Art-Wanted?
A good question. First of all this group was founded on Sep 14, 2012 by TaNa-Jo. Our goal is to collect as much Art as we can. It doesn't matter if you are a bloody beginner or an expert. We truly accept of you - even adoptables. We want to bring artists together and to make YOU more popular. We hope that you have fun here and take part in our currents contest(s)!
BADASS or what?
Created Jan 2012
• 3 deviations per week for month folder, 2 for comic folder and 1 deviations per day for the WIP folder (unlimited for contributors and higher)
• Featured folder: High quality BADASS art! (how do I submit to this folder? Easy question, you don't, if I think your drawing deserve to be in featured folder, I will move it, same thing with BADASS Of The BADASS folder)
• BADASS Of The BADASS folder: The best and most BADASS of them all are in this folder! (In my opinion of course)
• Months folders: Submit to the month it is.
• "Work in progress" folder: Sketches of something badass you are working on or never finished.
• "Comic" folder: Here you can only submit comics (not a image of a comic character like superman for example)
Here are the submission requirements.
• We do not accept photography, photo manipulations or 3D rendering, like G-mods for a example.
• Pictures need to be of quality. We try to be generous when judging these things, but what we look for is effort. If it looks like the person put real effort into the work, that’s usually enough.
• A key thing to remember that the group is Badass CHARACTERS! In this case, a character is an intelligent, tool user capable of manifesting some personality. Overwhelmingly, we prefer that some sort of humanoid be in the picture.
• Something has to be badass about the picture itself. If it’s not self-evident then it’s not badass enough.
What is Badass?
The state of being badass can be a little hard to define. If you’re wondering whether or not a given picture is badass, first look through our gallery. Failing that, here are some hints…
• Does it make you want to say “THAT’S TOTALLY BADASS?”
• Is it METAL? Does it look like it came striding out of a heavy metal ballad?
• Does it look like it’ll kick YOUR ass? Normally this means through physical force, but definitely isn’t limited to it?
• Is it of a picture of someone who had proven their badassery, in real life or fiction? Teddy Roosevelt and Conan the Barbarian both would be suitable.
• Does it feel epic? Does it feel gritty?
Badass is a state of mind ultimately. It’s a refusal to take shit. It’s the force of will to make opposition fall aside.
We Want Your Art!
Created Mar 2017
We are striving to be the largest collector of different art forms and to help artists get exposure for their work.
All art is welcome and important
Created Jul 2018
Any art is accepted. Goal is to get more audience to artists who need it.
Members are our priority!
Created Nov 2011
Love New Artists is a group that attempts to be inclusive of all artists. We aim to showcase artist's work to the best of our ability no matter what the genre. This does not include mature works.
Our aim is to use our galleries to showcase art without prejudice, but with a few basic guidelines to assist us, and our members with decisions about submissions.
The Group for All Kinds of ART
Created Apr 2011
We're a group that share the love for all kinds of "ART"...you name it, we have it! Share your art with the world and get the attention you deserve.
Art is not just one style.
Created Nov 2010
This is a group dedicated to showcasing the talent on D.A. We have everything from portraits, landscapes, surreal art, poetry,etc.. Everyone dreams of their own art show. One member a week will have their own exhibit.
I love to see people with different styles.
The most beautiful favourites!
Created Mar 2010
People visit my Gallery and fave...my favourites??? Entire Collections??? Yes, that's right!
I guess my favourites are very good, so why not display them?
Welcome to The Most Beautiful Gallery - The Favourite Showcase.