Gotta Adopt Em All!
Created Feb 2017
Needing to give your adoptable a new home? come join us here in a paradise filled with adopts where anyone can come, share, advertise or giveaway their creations!
Smash that join button and slowly but surely, we'll become the best, most active adoptable group ever!
The true place for adopts
Created Apr 2017
03/March/2018 - a new DTA, OTA YCH folder has been created.
03/February/2018 - a Journals folder has been created.
03/February/2018 - a Comissions folder has been created.
03/February/2018 - a new set prices folder has been created.
15/January/2018 - a raffles folder has been created.
07/December/2017 - a new auction folder has been created.
26/November/2017 - a new set prices folder has been created.
17/October/2017 - a new DTA, OTA YCH folder has been created.
21/July/2017 - a new set prices folder has been created.
The this-is-Sparta! of MMDC
Created Feb 2016
This group is focused on using MMD to produce fights/battle/action related artworks
. MMD is a free amatorial animation/posing 3D software ( learnmmd.com
). We mostly share useful downloadable contents (models, stages, accessories, motion data and so on) but also finished artworks. This is not an "all purposes" MMD group
Rules: Submit MMD contents (DLCs, artworks, resources, tutorials, etc) only!
Submits MUST concern fights/combat/battles/action in MMD
Post artworks and DLCs in the proper folders
Password sharing: allowed under conditions (see README)
3rd party's links: allowed under conditions (see README)
R18/NSFW contents: : allowed under conditions (see README)
DLCs for a fee (including DA points) are forbidden
"url shrinkers" links can be removed (see README)
Have fun and action with MMD!
Create. Develop. Grow!
Created Jul 2015
A Wyngro is an "Closed evolving species" that can upgrade features as you draw them! Your Wyngro can also learn magic abilities! With lots of weekly prompts and community projects, come make a fun character with us!
For Artists & Commissioners
Created Sep 2015
A place for both Hobbyist & Professional Artists of ALL skill levels to submit their Art Commission Information as well as pieces they have been commissioned to make. Even if you do not offer Commissions at this time, or even if you do not draw, you are still welcome to join the Group.
Tips & Tricks for Artists taking Art Commissions. ex. How to Price your work. How to use the dA Commission Widget to make points into real life earnings.
Never stop dreaming!
Created Aug 2012
This group is dedicated to all digital artists that are not afraid to dream. Our mission is to connect and inspire digital artists, providing a place for all the gentle souls and lost dreamers.
Group for Digital Art and Stock.
Created Mar 2012
Welcome to the group!
Group for Digital Art and Stock.
Let's get adopting!
Created Aug 2011
Welcome one and all to Adopt To Ya Drop! We have a wide range of great adoptable's which are are all in need of a new home, will you help us by adopting them? From Point adopts to Free ones, we have them all! ^3^
Thankyou all for the support!
Puts the Deviant in DeviantArt
Created Oct 2011
We are dedicated to the Perverted.
Showcasing the most Erotic Photography and Illustrations that Deviant Art has to offer.
BADASS or what?
Created Jan 2012
• 3 deviations per week for month folder, 2 for comic folder and 1 deviations per day for the WIP folder (unlimited for contributors and higher)
• Featured folder: High quality BADASS art! (how do I submit to this folder? Easy question, you don't, if I think your drawing deserve to be in featured folder, I will move it, same thing with BADASS Of The BADASS folder)
• BADASS Of The BADASS folder: The best and most BADASS of them all are in this folder! (In my opinion of course)
• Months folders: Submit to the month it is.
• "Work in progress" folder: Sketches of something badass you are working on or never finished.
• "Comic" folder: Here you can only submit comics (not a image of a comic character like superman for example)
Here are the submission requirements.
• We do not accept photography, photo manipulations or 3D rendering, like G-mods for a example.
• Pictures need to be of quality. We try to be generous when judging these things, but what we look for is effort. If it looks like the person put real effort into the work, that’s usually enough.
• A key thing to remember that the group is Badass CHARACTERS! In this case, a character is an intelligent, tool user capable of manifesting some personality. Overwhelmingly, we prefer that some sort of humanoid be in the picture.
• Something has to be badass about the picture itself. If it’s not self-evident then it’s not badass enough.
What is Badass?
The state of being badass can be a little hard to define. If you’re wondering whether or not a given picture is badass, first look through our gallery. Failing that, here are some hints…
• Does it make you want to say “THAT’S TOTALLY BADASS?”
• Is it METAL? Does it look like it came striding out of a heavy metal ballad?
• Does it look like it’ll kick YOUR ass? Normally this means through physical force, but definitely isn’t limited to it?
• Is it of a picture of someone who had proven their badassery, in real life or fiction? Teddy Roosevelt and Conan the Barbarian both would be suitable.
• Does it feel epic? Does it feel gritty?
Badass is a state of mind ultimately. It’s a refusal to take shit. It’s the force of will to make opposition fall aside.